A quick search on the internet reveals some confusion about what the secret of happiness actually is…
- Keep changing something if you’re not happy, until you are (what exactly to change is missing information).
- Make others believe they are the cause of it (!?)
- Count your blessings while others are adding to their troubles.
- Admire without desiring (!?)
- Not to chase it. It’s like a butterfly so you must pay attention to other things and it will land on your shoulder (a smidgen of truth, but largely useless information).
These web results leave me dumbfounded! These aren’t the way to happiness, they’ll just confuse someone in genuine need of advice that works… Continue reading